[Wholesale 10pc] Koji Starter For Soy Sauce - Powdered Aspergillus Sojae Fungal Seed 200g (For 1800 liters) - Product of Nihon Jozo, Japan
Wholesale Koji Starter For Soy Sauce - Powdered Aspergillus Sojae Fungal Seed 200g (For 1800 liters)
This product is the wholesale bulk item containing 10pc of Koji Starter For Soy Sauce - Powdered Aspergillus Sojae Fungal Seed 200g (For 1800 liters). If you want to purchase the single item version, you can go to the product page by clicking here.
This is a preorder item, therefore it might take more time to prepare than regular ready-stock orders. Thank you for your understanding.
What is Aspergillus Sojae?
Aspergillus Sojae is a type of koji spore that is specially used for making soy sauce and miso. Unlike the common koji spore starter (Aspergillus Oryzae), A.Sojae will result in koji with less sweetness, making it perfect to make salty fermented food like soy sauce or miso.
While sake making requires koji starter that has a high ability to decompose rice starch, during soy sauce or miso making, it’s important to use koji starter that can decompose soybean protein, which is the raw material of soy sauce and miso. When A. Sojae and A. Oryzae are compared with each other, it’s clear that A. Sojae has more protease genes that A. Oryzae and work better when decomposing soybean protein. That is why A. Sojae is great for soy sauce brewing.
What’s Special About This Koji Starter?
This koji starter is packed with Aspergillus Sojae bacteria. As soon as it is kept in a warm temperature, the spores can grow quickly. The starter is characterized by low alpha-amylase and high proteinase with the distinctive scent of A. Sojae fungus. It is a spore starter that has been favored for a long time with little coloring.
About The Maker
Nihon Jozo has been specializing in making koji starters, seasonings, brewing appliances, and brewing materials for more than 105 years. With a long history and dedication, high quality can be expected from the products.
|Name||Koji Starter For Soy Sauce - Powdered Aspergillus Sojae Fungal Seed|
|Netto||200g x 10pc|
|Expiry||180 Days (In dry and cool area, within 10℃~15℃)|
|Manufacturer||Nihon Jozo, Japan|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA