Zarame Coarse Sugar (Product of Kikaijima Island, Japan) 1kg
About Zarame Coarse Sugar (Product of Kikaijima Island)
The Zarame Sugar is made of pesticide-free sugar cane from Kikaijima Island. The raw ingredients, pesticide-free sugar cane, are cultivated and processed into zarame sugar using the homemade method.
Please use it for making sweets, add to drinks (tea, coffee, etc) and seasoning simmered dishes.
What is Zarame Sugar?
Zarame sugar or Japanese coarse sugar is one type of sugar commonly used in Japanese cuisine. It has the characteristic to richen the flavor of dishes with mediate sweetness. The sugar blends well and soaks with the whole ingredient, making it easy to use for many recipes.
Zarame Coarse Sugar FAQ
- The package does not say pesticide-free, is it pesticide-free?
- We have confirmed this matter with the manufacturer. Although the package does not indicate that it is pesticide-free, it is a pesticide-free sugar that uses natural ingredients.
|Name||Zarame Sugar (Coarse Sugar)|
|Ingredients||sugar cane (from Kikaijima Island, Japan)|
|Preservation Method||Avoid direct sunlight and store it in a cool and dark place (pantry).|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA