Red Pine Leaves Extract 60g - Made in Japan, No additives
A pine needle extract made in Japan
This product is an extract of Japanese red pine leaves boiled.
It is a pine needle that grows naturally in the mountains where there are no people.
What is pine needle
Pine leaves grow naturally all over Japan.
In Japan, it is also used in ukiyo-e and kimono design.
It has long been said that pine needles have a positive effect on the body.
The effect is described in Chinese medicine books about 500 years ago.
Nutritional components of pine needle extract
- Matsuba extract contains many ingredients that are good for your health.
How to eat pine needle extract
Drink 2g of extract once daily with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
|Product Name||Red pine leaves extract|
|Ingredients||Pine leaves(All 100% Made In Japan)|
|Storing Guide||Keep at room temperature, away from sunlight and high humidity|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA