Koji Starter "No.5" for Ginjo Sake 100g (For 100kg Rice Koji) - Product From "Akita Konno" Store, Akita Prefecture
“No.5” Koji Starter For Making Ginjo Sake
The best koji starter specially developed to make high-quality sake.
Whether you’re brewing sake at home or making it professionally, the koji quality can determine the taste of your sake. And depending on what kind of sake you’re making, you might have to choose a specific koji starter. Although all-purpose koji starters can work just fine, if you’re aiming for a more specific taste, then this koji starter is the best option for you.
Main Traits of “No.5” Koji Starter
Koji made with this starter is characterized by its pure white color, roundish shape, and its several white spots of fungal colonies on the surface of the grain. The koji has abundant mycelia that penetrate deeply into the interior of the grain. It also has a strong amount of α-glucosidase.
“No.5” Koji starter is perfect to make ginjo sake. It has a fragrant mellow aroma and is good for Moromi fermentation in long term at low temperatures.
Please note the following three points because this product contains a living cell microorganism.
■Open and close tightly, make sure the surrounding open area of the packaging is clean, and store in a cool and dark place.
■Please make sure to prevent it from moisture.
■Because there is a risk of deterioration after a long period of time, please use it as soon as possible.
Need More Info About The Koji Starter's Enzymatic Contents?
We have compiled more informations about our koji starters. Please click the button below for details.
|Name||Koji Starter "No.5" for Ginjo Sake|
|Manufacturer||Akita Konno Store, Akita Prefecture, Japan|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA