Ryujin Ume's Shiso Sprinkle (Furikake) 35 g
About Ryujin Ume's Shiso Sprinkle (Furikake) 35 g
The Ryujin Ume's Shiso Sprinkle (Furikake) uses 100% red perilla leaves (shiso), carefully grown with no pesticides and no chemical fertilizers in the rich nature of Ryujin Village, Wakayama Prefecture. Other raw ingredients used are salt and organic plum vinegar.
We only use the organic plum vinegar processed when pickling the Ryujin Ume's umeboshi.
The red perilla leaves are naturally sun-dried. That way, you can taste the completely condensed umami and flavor in every bite!
How to Use Furikake?
Furikake is a popular seasoning made of various dried ingredients.
You can sprinkle furikake on top of hot rice, noodle, and even delicious on top of the salad and fried chicken!
*This Shiso Sprinkle is packed in zip-lock packaging, so it's convenient to use and store.
More About Umeboshi and Plum Vinegar
Get to Know Umeboshi, the Japanese Salted Plums
In Japan, umeboshi become the essential everyday foodstuff and also effective as medicine that still being used to everyone nowadays. Recently, umeboshi also famous among vegans. Some people also called it one of the “vegan superfood” because of its nutrients.
In this article, we would like to introduce you all about umeboshi: from its history, umeboshi Q & A, health benefits to how to deliciously eat umeboshi.
What is Umeboshi Vinegar and How to Use it
Umeboshi vinegar is, just as you understand, the juice extracted when making umeboshi. Here we introduce briefly what umeboshi vinegar is, the health benefits obtained by taking plum vinegar, ways you can incorporate this in your everyday life, and recipes you might like to try out today!
|Name||Ryujin Ume's Shiso Sprinkle (Furikake)|
|Raw Ingredients||- Organic red perilla leaves (Ryujin Village, Wakayama Prefecture)
- Plum Vinegar
|Expiration Date||Described on the product packaging|
|Storage Method||Store in a cool and dark place away from humidity|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA