Tekka Miso Bag 150g (Ryuji Ume)
Iron fire miso - Hako miso and iron fire miso made with root cropsIron miso is carefully made in the rich nature of Ryujin village, Wakayama prefecture.Mix together positive vegetables such as root vegetables (burdock, lotus root, carrots, ginger root) chopped finely in Hako misoI thoroughly stir fried with sesame oil and sprinkle it. Iron miso is also a basic food of macrobiotic.It is said that by eating iron fermented soybean of extreme positive food every day, it prevents anemia, improves coldness, and strengthens constitution.Iron paste miso sprinkled as rice, pasta and saladServe deliciously. If you put iron fire miso in a bowl and pour hot water, delicious and warm body miso soupIt is easy to make.
State of making iron fire misoIron miso is carefully made in the rich nature of Ryujin village, Wakayama prefecture.
Iron fire miso - Hako miso and iron fire miso made with root vegetables - Points to be notedIngredients: Hatcho miso, burdock root, lotus root, carrots, sesame oil, gingerContents: 150 gShelf life: about 1 yearPreservation method: Please save it away from direct sunlight, high temperature.
Ryujin plumProduct list
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA