[Wholesale 60pc] Umesho (Umeboshi Plum Soy Sauce Paste) 250g - Made With Pesticide Free Ryujin Ume - Made In Wakayama, Japan
Wholesale Umesho (Umeboshi Plum Soy Sauce Paste)
This product is the wholesale bulk item containing 60pc of Umesho (Umeboshi Plum Soy Sauce Paste) 250g. If you want to purchase the single item version, you can go to the product page by clicking here.
This is a preorder item, therefore it might take more time to prepare than regular ready-stock orders. Thank you for your understanding.
What is Umesho (Plum Soy Sauce)?
Plum soy sauce, or umesho, is a food made by kneading plum meat and soy sauce. After that, its is fermented to achieve a deeper flavor profile.
You can dissolve umesho (plum soy sauce) in tea and drink it, eat it as it is, or use it as a seasoning for a lot of cookings.
This umesho is made from pesticide-free umeboshi and pesticide-free shiso leaf. The other ingredient is naturally brewed soysauce that has been added with a bit of ginger. The ingredients are kneaded together until the flavor is fully combined.
If you add umesho to bancha tea, you can make umesho bancha and enjoy the healthy and warming effect of the drink. Umesho can help to maintain good health.
The Natural Origin of Umesho
Umesho is made from ingredients that are cultivated with no pesticides and no chemical fertilizers in the rich nature of Ryujinmura, Wakayama Prefecture. 100% made from natural ume plum.
1. The main ingredient of this paste is natural umeboshi (pickled plum)
2. The seeds of umeboshi are removed with machines and then crushed.
3. The crushed plum is mixed with plum vinegar then strained finely.
4. Plum paste, which is the raw material for umesho, is ready.
5. Plum paste, soy sauce, ginger, is mixed and kneaded together.
6. Umesho is packed in a jar and ready to use.
No extra additives are added into this umesho so it can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Use umesho to make Umeshobancha tea or use it to make a lot of cookings.
|Umesho (Plum Soy Sauce Paste)
|250g x 60pc
|Product Weight In Total
|*Delivery with EMS and surface mail has a maximum limit of 30kg. If your total order exceeds 30kg, we recommend separate shipments.
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA