Japanese Domestic Pine Needle Tea Set of 2 x 100g (100% Japanese dried pine needle) by Nakajima Seiyaku
Japanese Domestic Pine Needle Tea
Our Pine Needle Tea is made from carefully selected Japanese dried pine needle and has undergone strict quality control procedures by our skilled craftsmen.
We are paying attention to the production area, quality, and safety of our product. So please enjoy our domestically produced dried pine needle without worry.
What is pine needle?
The pine needle grow naturally in various areas of Japan and has been popular since ancient times. It can be proven by the pine needle's appearance in ukiyo-e prints, kimono patterns, and family crests.
It is said that the medicinal benefit of pine needle has been recognized in China for a long time and the record was found in 500 years old Chinese medicine books. There is also a legend said that hermits ate them as an elixir for longevity.
Pine Needle’s Nutrition Information
Pine needle, has been used as a herbal medicine for a long time, contains rich nutritional components. Such as:
- Terpene essential oil (alpha pinene)
- Minerals (Calcium, Iron, etc)
Find Out More About Pine Needle Tea Nutrition and Benefits here:
Pine Needle Tea: All You Need to Know, From Benefits to How to Make
Pine needle tea has been known for its many health benefits since a long time ago. However, there are still many common misconceptions about it. This article provide every facts and information that you need to know about Pine Needle Tea, from benefits to side effects, even how to make it.
How to brew pine needle tea
There are two ways to brew pine needle tea: brewing in a pot or kettle and brewing in a kyūsu or japanese traditional tea pot.
Brewing in a pot or kettle
- ・Pine Needle Tea
- 10g (About 2.5 tablespoon)
Brewing in a kyūsu (Japanese Traditional Tea Pot)
- ・Pine Needle Tea
- 15g(Around 3 tablespoon)
How to use Dried Pine Needle as Bath Salt
Dried pine needle commonly used as Bath Salt in Japan. Here is how to use the dried pine needle as part of your bath routine:
- Put 30g of dried pine needle (about 7.5 tablespoons) in a large tea pack,
- Let it simmer for a while,
- Then put it in your bathtub
The pine needle contain essential oils that improve your body circulation system. And the gentle scent of pine needle is said to have benefit of relieving fatigue and relaxing.
About Nakajima Seiyaku
Nakajima Seiyaku was established in Kyoto,1887 under the name of "Nakajima Chinese Medicine Store".
Our experienced staff carefully examines each raw materials and selects them by hand, with the first priority to "use good materials and finish them carefully".
We believe that a product’s safety, taste intensity, and beauty of appearance vary greatly depending on the place of origin and the manufacturer. Therefore Nakajima Seiyaku commits to use 100% domestic ingredients.
Since our establishment, we cherish our trustworthy relationship with our manufacturer and networks with only using high quality domestic raw materials for our product.
|Japanese Domestic Pine Needle Tea by Nakajima Seiyaku
|Japanese Domestic Pine Needle Leaves
|100g x 2 bags
|Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA