[Wholesale 100pc] Reusable Matcha Whisk Set with Whisk Holder - Durable, Dishwasher Safe from Polypropylene Plastic, Made in Japan
Wholesale Reusable Matcha Whisk Set
This product is the wholesale bulk item containing 100pc of Reusable Matcha Whisk Set . If you want to purchase the single item version, you can go to the product page by clicking here.
This is a preorder item. In the case of Matcha Whisk, it might take 1 month or a bit more to place an order and fulfill it. Sometimes, it could take faster than 1 month. Please note this in advance.
About the Reusable Matcha Whisk with Holder Set
The key to a nice frothy matcha drink is Chasen or traditional Japanese matcha whisk.
Though it is commonly made from bamboo, unfortunately, bamboo whisk tends to break and deform easily. It is also pretty hard to clean and vulnerable to mold. If broken, the bamboo whisk bristles can hurt the users because the small bamboo fragments could mix with the matcha. Moreover, authentic Japanese bamboo whisk can be pricey, so repeat purchases can be troublesome for some people.
Recently, you can find bamboo whisk that is made outside Japan. Though they are cheaper in price, the quality doesn’t always meet the expectation. A lot of these bamboo whisks are made with strong bleach, so safety is not always guaranteed.
Whether you’re new at tea ceremony or already a pro, it’s important to have a durable matcha whisk for frequent usage. With these concerns in mind, we have developed a safe, reusable, and hygienic matcha whisk.
Keeping The Traditional Traits With A Modern Twist
Introducing the reusable and modern-type chasen matcha whisk (Chasen) and whisk stand holder (Kusenaoshi) in a set. 100% Made in Japan.
Suitable for preparing delicious matcha green tea for beginners and those who enjoy matcha regularly. Specially designed based on its traditional functional form that is reliable for whisking matcha under the guidance of a Japanese tea ceremony expert.
The Reuseable Chasen matcha whisk is made from food grade heat resistant polypropylene resin. It is a common material for cups, baby bottles, toys, etc. While the Kusenaoshi is made from ABS Resin. By using an easily washable and durable material, you don’t have to worry about frequent washing.
Sanitary Matcha Whisk
The bristles of bamboo whisk will fall out when washed too often, so it is tricky to maintain the cleanliness of traditional matcha bamboo whisk. If you don’t store it properly, it can also develop mold or mildew in the bristles.
Unlike traditional bamboo whisk, plastic matcha whisk can withstand frequent wash. Plus, you can disassemble it for thorough cleaning. It is also dishwasher safe.
Truly the best choice for long term use.
Heat Resistant and Can Maintain The Shape
Because the matcha whisk can withstand up to 100°C/212°F temperature, you can use it for whisking matcha with hot water and cleaning it without worry.
Furthermore, it can return to its original shape when refitted in the stand holder (Kusenaoshi) and poured with hot water below 100°C. The tool is strong and suitable for long-term use.
Compared with Regular Bamboo Whisk:
- Durable tool for long term use. The tip (bristles) is not easy to break or deteriorate.
- More hygienic and will not get moldy.
- Easy to disassemble for thorough cleaning. Dishwasher safe.
- Heat resistant. It can withstand up to 100°C/212°F temperature.
- Keeping the traditional functional form to make frothy matcha.
- Versatile for other whisking uses in the kitchen.
- Product of Japan.
Wash and Care Guidance
- After use, wash the matcha whisk and keep it intact on the whisk holder.
- Disassemble the parts before cleaning thoroughly with hands. If you use a dishwasher, you can wash the matcha whisk without disassembling it.
- Keep the tip shape by refitting it at the whisk holder after each use. If poured with hot water below 100°C/212°F, the tip can neatly revert to the original form so you can use it long-term.
How to Disassemble Polypropylene Matcha Whisk For Thorough Cleaning
Pull the top part upward and disassemble it from the handle part.
Open the handle by pulling both sides apart from each other.
After all the parts have been disassembled, wash thoroughly by hand.
* If you use a dishwasher, you can wash the matcha whisk without disassembling.
Enjoy Authentic Japanese Matcha in a Modern Way
Matcha is the green tea used in the Japanese Tea Ceremony (known as Sado or Chanoyu). For this reason, matcha is often seen as a tea for special and official occasions only. Many traditional tools are needed to brew the matcha prepared during Sado besides Chasen and Kusenaoshi: tea bowl (Chawan), bamboo teaspoon (Chashaku), tea towel, etc.
That said, preparing Japanese-style matcha green tea with modern tools is easy and delicious nevertheless. The key to enjoying delicious matcha is choosing high-quality matcha powder. Then, prepare the matcha correctly so the taste could resemble the matcha prepared during the tea ceremony.
Please do not worry if you don't have the traditional tools as it is pretty difficult to find them overseas. A bamboo whisk can be substituted with the reuseable matcha whisk from plastic resin. The tea bowl can be substituted with a small soup bowl or any bowl that resembles Chawan. Furthermore, you can substitute the bamboo teaspoon with any teaspoon and enjoy the matcha with your favorite cookie or cake instead with Japanese sweets (Wagashi).
Get the taste of authentic matcha in the most convenient way to you and enjoy it modernly!
Usage As Kitchen Tools
The use of this matcha whisk is versatile because it is not from bamboo. It is also suitable to whisk other ingredients like eggs, dairy products, flour batters, etc.
Matcha whisk: Polypropylene Resin
Matcha whisk stand: ABS Resin
|Made in Japan
|Product Care Guide
|Dip in hot water (100°C/212°F or below), and put the whisk on the whisk stand so the whisk will return to its original shape
|Product Weight In Total
|*Delivery with EMS and surface mail has a maximum limit of 30kg. If your total order exceeds 30kg, we recommend separate shipments.
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA