[Wholesale 50pc] Red Yuzu Kosho 200g - 100% Ingredients Made In Japan
Out Of Stock
Wholesale Red Yuzu Kosho
This product is the wholesale bulk item containing 50pc of Red Yuzu Kosho 200g. If you want to purchase the single item version, you can go to the product page by clicking here.
This is a preorder item, therefore it might take more time to prepare than regular ready-stock orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Red Yuzu Kosho Paste from Natural Ingredients
Packed with a well-balanced, ripe yuzu sharp scent with a tingly, sweet spiciness. Less salt than most available yuzu kosho, no bitterness. Made in Japan.
What is Yuzu Kosho?
Yuzu Kosho is a Japanese traditional spice condiment for many recipes. A small amount can boost the umami flavor and add spiciness to dishes. Use Yuzu Kosho sparingly on everything: season fried foods, steamed foods, grilled foods, sushi, and sashimi. Or add yuzu kosho to make salad dressings, dipping sauce, soups, stir-fires, hot pots, natto rice, mayo sandwich, etc.
Bringing The Authentic Taste from Southern Japan
Yuzu Kosho Paste by Kawashimaya is a gem product developed with care from Miyazaki Prefecture in the southern part of Japan.
Please use Yuzu Kosho to spice up Japanese, Chinese, Italian, or Western cuisines!
● Less salt (25.6mg/0.5g) than most available yuzu kosho
● Free of additives, artificial preservatives, and colorings
● Gentle farming method that reduce the environment impact as much as possible
● 100% Japanese domestic ingredients used
Gem Product Manufactured with Care
We are proud to deliver this authentic Yuzu Kosho while committing to safe, secure cultivation and manufacturing methods. Yuzu Citrus is cultivated carefully in the small, bountiful village of Shiromi, Miyazaki Prefecture. It is located in a mountainous area of Kyushu Island, blessed with every nature's gifts like pure water, clean air, and great temperature difference between day and night. This is the ideal place for growing quality Yuzu. Please enjoy the products that have been made with care.
|Product Name||Red Yuzu Kosho|
|Ingredient||Yellow Yuzu, Red Chili Pepper, Salt|
|Quantity||200g x 50pc|
|Origin||Yamaguchi Prefecture, Kagawa Prefecture|
|Storage Guide||Keep away from direct sunlight, keep in cool dry place (Keep in the fridge after opening)|
|Product Weight In Total||11.11kg|
|*Delivery with EMS and surface mail has a maximum limit of 30kg. If your total order exceeds 30kg, we recommend separate shipments.|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA