Tempe bacillus 25 g (12.5 kg quantity) - Akita Konno store specialized
It is a domestic tempeh fungus that the long-established seed culture manufacturer "Akita Konno shop" makes. Tempe for about 12.5 kg can be made with one bag.
Tempe is a health food of Indonesia using soy protein. Tempe, which is eaten in Southeast Asia, especially Indonesia, is becoming a topic in Japan's food industry as a health food. In Indonesia, boiled soybeans are wrapped in leaves of banana and naturally fermented at 27 ~ 30 ℃, but foods are taken, but in our country we have inoculated selectively strains bacterially cultured purely, and it is industrially clean Tempe Production has been carried out. At that time the inoculum acting as the starter was cultured and supplied aseptically by the strains recommended from the aspect of safety by careful cooperation with the Food Research Institute of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, and Akitakono, and stable results have been raised.
Value of soybean tempeh as health food
◇ Tempe fermentation will increase vitamin B group in soybeans.
◇ Emulsify dispersion removes cholesterol and other fatty acids rich in lecithin and higher unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, linolenic acid) accumulated in the circulatory system.
◇ It is low calorie compared to animal meat. (201 Kcal / 100 g)
Work on prevention of lifestyle diseases in Tempe
"Tempe" is a traditional soybean fermented food that has been eaten in Indonesia over 500 years. From boiled soybeans, ferment it with tempeh fungus (spider monkey) on the surface of leaves such as hibiscus and make it.
The surface is covered with white hyphae. It is also called "Camembert cheese of soybean" because there are similar textures.
Like cheese and natto, it has no smells and habits, it is slightly sweet, and therefore has features that can be used for Japanese cuisine, Western cuisine, Chinese cuisine and various dishes.
Besides lowering cholesterol and blood pressure in the blood, it is also known to have effects such as prevention of myocardial infarction (arthritis) and arteriosclerosis, antioxidant action, symptom relief such as osteoporosis and menopausal disorder. In the United States where lifestyle diseases spread, consumption has expanded as a substitute for meat from 20 years ago.
How to build Tempe
Material blending example: 250 g soybean, 1 g of tempeh fungus 1. Add 50 cc of vinegar to 1 liter of water, stir well well, place soybeans in it overnight.
(To put vinegar is to suppress the growth of germs.)
2. Next day, please change the water, carefully remove the bean well bean skin. If leather remains, please check well as bacteria grow easily during cultivation. You can break beans in half.
3. Boil in a bat or an ordinary pot for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until boiled soybeans become soft.
4. Pour boiled soybeans into a container and cool it to 35 to 40 degrees.
5. Cover Tempe's bacteria and mix well.
6. Place the boiled soybean in a plastic bag with holes drilled at 2 to 3 cm intervals with a toothpick or a hole punch.
7. Increase the water in the bat with a rope so as not to touch the water, place a vinyl bag and place it at room temperature 28 ~ 30 ℃ and incubate for 20 hours.
8. My hypha gradually grows and covers the surface white.
9. Completion! Tempe's main home Tempe's highest quality Tempe bacillus produced by AFI in Indonesia. (100% rice straw rice ingredient)
Even beginners do not fail, Kawashimaya's fine qualityTempe bacillusAlso recommended.