KAWASHIMAYA Organic Brown Rice Oatmeal 200g - Additive-free and Easy to Eat from 100% Japanese Domestic Brown Rice, Made in Japan
Authentic Brown Rice Oatmeal Suitable For Your Replacement Diet, 100% Made in Japan
Are you having trouble finding the right and easy-to-make breakfast menu?
KAWASHIMAYA Brown Rice Oatmeal is the easy-to-eat breakfast choice made of additive-free and organic Japanese domestic brown rice, which is rich in various nutrients and dietary fiber.
"I want to incorporate easy and nutritious oatmeal into my diet, but It doesn't fit with me." "I like oatmeal. But after all, I think domestic production is better."
If you have the same problem like mentioned above, brown rice oatmeal could be your primary choice for breakfast because it will help you gain more nutrition and be one step closer to your perfect diet!
This brown rice-based oatmeal is processed to be easy to eat, and you can taste the delicious as it is. It is a kind of simple flavor that can blends in with various seasonings.
To protect the original quality of brown rice oatmeal, we will deliver it in an outer bag after wrapping it in a vacuum pack that prevents it from losing its shape and moisture. The zippered pouch makes it easy to store in a sealed container, so you don't have to worry about the quality deterioration even after opening it.
The Difference Between Brown Rice Oatmeal and The Ordinary Oatmeal
Oatmeal is well known as the staple food of replacement diets. But do you know that there is also oatmeal, which was initially made from brown rice? It also contains many benefits indeed.
*left: brown rice oatmeal, right: ordinary oatmeal
Rich in dietary fiber
Like ordinary oatmeal, brown rice oatmeal contains more dietary fiber when compared to white rice. A moderate amount of dietary fiber is less likely to lead to indigestion and can be said to be an ingredient that suits for people who are prone to constipation.
|Brown Rice Oatmeal||Ordinary Oatmeal|
|3.8g (about 8 times more than white rice)||9.4g (about 20times more than white rice)|
Both are plenty of essential minerals
Essential minerals like iron, magnesium, selenium, manganese are contained in brown rice oatmeal and ordinary oatmeal for maintaining our health.
Both brown rice oatmeal and ordinary oatmeal are recommended as gluten-free staple foods that reduce the burden of digestion for those who tend to eat flour-based meals.
"Pre gelatinization" of Complete Nutritional Food, Brown Rice
Brown rice oatmeal is made by a processing technique called "pre gelatinization" that dries cooked brown rice by applying heat and pressure into flakes.
The taste does not change so much because it has the same starch structure as cooked rice which made from raw rice. But since it has a texture like cereals, there is no problem peculiar to brown rice: "it is difficult to digest and absorb unless you chewed it well." It’s perfect for those of you who want to gain the abundant nutrition of brown rice.
Brown Rice Oatmeal Features
If you eat it as it is, you can enjoy the fragrant and crunchy texture like ochazuke hail. When you mix it with water, it becomes really soft and turns out to be a dish that anyone can eat.
It has a not peculiar faint rice flavor so that it can be used as a staple food or as a topping for a wide range of dishes such as sweets and your main dish's add-ons.
Creative Ways to Use Brown Rice Oatmeal
Brown rice oatmeal is packed with essential nutrients and is high in fiber, which will help you feel satisfied enough until lunch. You can use brown rice oatmeal as the breakfast base for your flavor hopes and ideal breakfast ingredients.
To make your experience of eating brown oatmeal more enjoyable, we present several recommended ways to use as a reference for serving this healthy meal.
As a substitute for oatmeal
Sprinkle milk or soy milk, whether on oatmeal or cereal style. It will gradually soak in about 5 minutes. You can leave it for about 15 minutes to make it fluffy and easy to eat.
To make porridge
Just pour boiling water, mix a little, and season it with soy sauce or toppings. It will soak for 3 minutes or more, so please adjust the softness to your liking. The fluffy brown rice oatmeal is perfect as baby food and can be enjoyed by the elderly as well.
Would be great too if you are sprinkling as it is
The crunchy texture will accent even if you add it to your daily meals like soup, salad, and ochazuke.
As another option, you can use it originally, crush it a little to make a fried batter, or harden it with melted chocolate/marshmallow and enjoy it as sweets.
Safe And Secure With 100% Made in Japan Organic Brown Rice
Brown rice oatmeal is made using only selected brown rice that meets the standards for organic agricultural products in Japan and is carefully grown without using chemical fertilizers or pesticides as much as possible.
Manufactured in an organic JAS (Japanese Agricultural Standards) Certified Factory
The pre gelatinization and packing process of brown rice oatmeal is carried out at a safe organic JAS-certified factory. We deliver it to our customers as a product that meets the criteria that Kawashimaya places the highest priority on, "you can eat without any worries."
Delicious Recipes with Brown Rice Oatmeal
Brown Rice Oatmeal Cookie
- ・Brown rice oatmeal
- ・Dried fruit
- ・Soy milk (milk)
- 1.5 tablespoons
Step by Step
- Put brown rice oatmeal and dried fruits in a bowl and mix them gently.
- Add soy milk and honey, mix well and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- When the brown rice oatmeal absorbs water and becomes soggy and a little sticky, place one spoonful of it on the top plate.
- Put each one firmly by hand.
- Put it in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Perfect!
Brown Rice Oatmeal Shiratama Style
- ・Brown rice oatmeal
- ・Water/soy milk
- ・Zenzai or red bean paste (Anko)
- as you like
Step by Step
- Put brown rice oatmeal and water/soy milk in a bowl, mix them together, and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- When the brown rice oatmeal becomes soggy and sticky, gently roll it by hand.
- You can also enjoy it with Zenzai and Anko as you like!
Shiitake and Wakame Brown Rice Oatmeal Porridge
- ・Brown rice oatmeal
- ・Small dried shiitake mushrooms
- 6 Slices
- ・Dried wakame seaweed
- 1 teaspoon
- 4 cm square
- A little salt
Step by Step
- Soak shiitake mushrooms and kelp in 500 ml of water for about 1 hour.
- Immediately before cooking dried wakame seaweed, soak it in water and put it back.
- Put the ingredients together with the reconstituted juice from step 1 in a small pot, add brown rice, oatmeal, and heat it.
- When the brown rice oatmeal is as soft as your liking, turn off the heat, add wakame seaweed, and season it with salt.
Size Variations of Brown Rice Oatmeal
I eat it with milk or soy milk.
I usually eat it as a snack when I'm a little hungry. It's delicious!...(Female, 20s)
It's really delicious. And easy to eat.
I was looking for something easy to eat for my breakfast and was flake-like, but it was a big hit! It is safe to say that only organic brown rice is used. It can be slightly sweet even though I don't add sugar. It seems that it is also OK for baby food. It looks good on a diet....(Female, 30s)
|Ingredients||Brown Rice Oatmeal|
|Store Direction||Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA