White Koji Yuki Komachi 10g (for 15kg Amazake or Miso) [5 pcs Set]-Product From "Akita Konno" Store, Akita Prefecture
What is White Koji Yuki Komachi 10g (for 15kg Amazake or Miso) [5 pcs Set]?
This is the versatile type of white koji starter that can be used to make Amazake (sweet sake), miso, and also for making shochu. The type of fungus used to make this koji is medium haired fungus.
Classified as a high quality koji and has a normal product temperature progress.
The white koji from "Akita Konno" Store is a product that won the award from Japan's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries in 1997.
A patent for the product has been obtained under the name of "Pure White Koji Bacillus."
Akita Konno Store has conducted repeated research on koji bacillus improvement, and thus succeeded to develop the white koji, and obtained patents (No 274973, No 274974).
You can use the white koji with the same method when using the common koji.
It product is packed with 10 gx 5 pieces of white koji.
How To Make Amazake (Sweet Sake)
Amazake (Sweet Sake) is a Japanese energy rice drink made from koji (Aspergillus Oryzae) and rice. It is known for its health benefits since the Japan's Kofun Period, such as having an anti-aging effect And good for your health. In this article, we will learn how to make homemade Amazake in two recipes. Let's try it at home and sip your own Amazake!
Click here to see more >>
How to Make Miso
We will tell you how to make delicious homemade miso, which this recipe is an instruction from miso manufacturer summarized by Kawashima the Japan Store.
We also wrote the important point in miso-making, and Q & A about miso from the miso manufacturer.
Click here to see more >>
Discover How To Make Koji And Other Fermented Food Recipes
Need More Info About The Koji Starter's Enzymatic Contents?
We have compiled more informations about our koji starters. Please click the button below for details.
|10 gx 5 pcs
|Akita Konno Store, Akita Prefecture, Japan
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA