What is pure brown sugar (brown sugar from Tokunoshima - pure sugar -)
From sugar cane produced from Amami Tokunoshima was stuck to homemade method from growing to processingIt is black sugar.
I am missing out for candy making.It is a profitable business dose [simple packaging type].It is a soft and delicious natural food that has a unique scent made by grinding sugar cane grown in organic pesticide cultivation carefully and boiling down squeezed juice as it is at high temperature. You can use it as a seasoning for cooking and confectionery.If you put one or two pieces of brown sugar as a hidden taste of pork belly boiled or meat and potatoes, curryThe material gets softer, the taste soaks in quickly, the body gets rich and finished.
Compatibility with milk tea and ginger hot water is outstanding,If you melt it and drink it it will be a relieved relief and you can spend the moment of healing.
Calcium, sodium, potassium, vitamin B1, B2Because it contains nutrients such as niacinIt is also perfect as a nutrition for the head of good quality when concentration is lost. This brown sugar made with only juice squeezed from sugar caneWhen licking, rich and fruity sweetness goes inside the mouthIt spreads.While boiling the sugar cane juice with firewood for more than 10 hours,Since we carefully remove the accident that causes bitterness carefully,There is no habit and the aftertaste is neat. The quantity that can be produced per day is limited,Also, good quality sugar cane as raw material can not be obtained throughout the year. Please enjoy the authentic brown sugar which made from harvesting to bagging, while discerning each one with human's eyes and hands. It is a product being manufactured for a limited time from December to April.Please be aware that it may not be possible to arrive until the next season after out of stock
Raw materials of pure brown sugar (brown sugar from Tokunoshima - pure sugar -)
· Sugar cane (from Tokunoshima)
Black sugar sugar cane juice 100% Manufacturing process of pure brown sugar without additives from Tokunoshima
- We manually reap the sugar cane that grew strongly with the grace of the sun.If you use a machine, the soil will also be clapped together,The sugar content of sugarcane also falls when washing the soil. To prevent this, all sugarcane used in Tokunan Sugar must be croppedIt will be carefully harvested.
- I will squeeze the sugar cane with a squeezing machine.Whether you can squeeze the taste and nutrition of sugar cane with chitin,It is work while adjusting the hardness of the roll
- Boil down juice squeezed from sugar cane with firewood.It is work while removing lye (aka) and impurities.I will cook pine, oak tree, sugar cane crushed lees with fuel with direct flame.While carefully adjusting fire with the sense of craftsmen, 10 hours from morning till 8 o'clock in the evening, slowlyI will do.
- When boiling down for about 10 hours, moisture evaporates, and a sweet scent peculiar to black sugar starts to drift.In the meantime, you can continue to take polite attention. Delicious brown sugar without bitterness is completed as you repeat polite ac pick.Cool and consolidate the kettle when it reaches moderate water content.
- Once it gets cold and solid, it is a sweet and tasty brownish sugar finish.
Pure brown sugar (brown sugar from Tokunoshima - pure sugar -) Remarks
· Name: brown sugar (pure brown sugar)· Raw materials: sugar cane (from Tokunoshima)· Contents: 1000 g- Expiration date: About 10 months· Storage method: Avoid direct sunlight, please save at room temperature.