What is the natural salt sea salt "black salt" at the sea workshop
The sea studio's natural saltwater "black salt" is rich in mineralsSea water contains more than 80 trace elements (minerals). Human body fluid is almost the same as seawater mineral ratio It is said that the mineral ratio of amniotic fluid (body fluid that fills the maternal amniotic membrane) is also the same The ocean and the people can not be separated. Minerals are believed to activate the healing abilities that human beings have in their birth. By lacking the mineral or breaking the balance Scholars and researchers who think that it is a factor of various contemporary diseases The attention to minerals is rising.
What is Sea Studio
All the sun and salt in the sea studio are handmade
Sea Factory solar salt was published in Nikkei Health 'Seasoning Guide for the lifetime'We ordered a number of experts' recommendation items who cooperated in the selection process, Examining manufacturing methods and materials carefully selected, five more editing staff actually tasted and scored finely With confidence, "It's delicious without complaints!" Selected items that can be introduced were selected and posted.
From pumping up seawater to evaporation and concentration of sea waterTo create a higher concentration of solar salt in the sea workshop I concentrate the pumped up sea water with the power of nature.
1. Pick up seawater (50 liters per minute) at high tide on the beach without a king.
2. We will sprinkle seawater from about 8 m above the ground with a canwater facility.
3. Evaporate moisture with wind and solar energy while traveling through the net.
Four. Circulate the seawater stored in the tank and concentrate it up to about 6 times the seawater.
Until weather and natural sea salt "black salt" is formedThe solar salt solar salt "black salt" at the sea workshop is carefully handmade produced by skilled craftsmen. It is made by boiling down thoroughly with old-fashioned wood kiln It is a recommended salt as tempura, salt, fried and so on.
1. Dried bamboo (companion of kelp) wash well with water and dry it.
2. Place the dried Kajime in the sun-concentrated sea water (Kan water) and boil down in a pot. When boiling, remove bleed and further concentrate to constant concentration.
3. Put seawater (brine) chilled overnight again into the wood kettle and boil down slowly to salt.
Four. The cooked black salt is dehydrated with a centrifuge and divided into salt and bittern.