【Made in Japan】Natto Starter Spores Powder 100g - 100% Organic Soybean Extract
Out Of Stock
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON USA!
We are pleased to inform you that this product is now available on Amazon USA. Click the link to see the product!
How to Make Homemade Natto
We will explain about how to make homemade natto using natto starter (Bacillus subtilis natto) and soybeans (available with video and instruction pictures). The article will let you learn about natto and how to make natto in details.
Go check out the recommended products for natto, too!
Read the article here
Product Size Variation
Enjoy other size variations of Natto Starter Spores Powder/Bacillus subtilis natto.
This product is easy to use even for first-timers who want to make homemade natto. Choose the product content according to the number of homemade natto you want to make at home!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I drink the bacillus natto directly as it is for health?
- Bacillus natto is a natto starter spores powder made for making natto. You can't drink it directly.
- What is Bacillus natto?
- It is a type of fungus for making natto.
Sprinkle a small amount of Bacillus natto on the steamed soybeans and keep it warm,
so that fermentation will proceed and natto will be completed.
- I heard that the commercially sold natto can be used as a natto starter. Is there any reason to use the bacillus natto as the natto starter?
- If you use commercially sold natto as natto starter, the fermentation will not go well because it has weak fermentation ability. It will not able to pull the sticky strings, and the bacteria will produce a strange smell to both natto.
The natto starter/bacillus natto sold in Kawashima The Japanstore is the bacillus made to make homemade natto.
It has strong fermentation ability, so even first-timers can easily make natto at home.
Check the product "Natto Starter Spores Powder 3gr - 100% Organic Soybean Extract" here.
- Why my homemade natto hardly make white slimy strings?
- There is a possibility that the fermentation is not going well.
Please keep warm and keep it for about 12 hours and see the condition.
- The natto is extremely smelly!
- There is a possibility that miscellaneous bacteria have been produced during fermentation.
Please do not eat the finished natto. Please try again to make homemade natto after checking and paying more attention to hygiene.
- The finished smell of natto has a strong smell of ammonia.
- After the end of the fermentation process (heating the natto), leave it in the refrigerator overnight. Fermentation will stop and ammonia odor will decrease.
(Can make up to 1000kg of Natto)
|Storing Guide||Keep in low temperature or in refrigerator|
|Expiration||About 1 year|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA