Organic Brown-rice Miso "Umi no Sei"
A natural brown-rice miso with traditional, original, and authentic taste; made by traditional method, from all organic Japan's domestic ingredients.
Using traditional cedar wood barrel which has strong resistance to heat, this brown rice miso is fermented with traditional fermentation method.
【Ingredients】 Organic soybean (From Akita and Aomoro Prefecture), Organic rice (From Saitama Prefecture), Salt (From Izu Ōshima Island).
||Organic Brown-rice Miso "Umi no Sei" (From Japan's Domestic Ingredients)
- ・Organic soybean (From Akita and Aomoro Prefecture)
- ・Organic rice (From Saitama Prefecture)
- ・Salt (From Izu Ōshima Island)
- ・Since this miso is not pasteurized, thus the microbiotics are alive, the bag may swell/expand due to temperature change etc.
- ・In order to prevent rupture caused by this bag swell/expansion, air holes are attached to the top of the bag.
- ・When we send the product, we try to take out the air inside the bag as much as possible, but in some cases, miso in the middle may leak from the air hole during delivery.
- ・Even in that case, there will be no quality decrease (the quality of miso will still be at its best).
- ・Thank you for your understanding.