KAWASHIMAYA "Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder" - Probiotic Supplement Taken from Japanese Fermented Foods (Sachet Type 1.5g x 60pcs)
Out Of Stock
* Estimation: 1.5 g intake once or twice a day ( contains 210 billion lactic acid bacteria)
We do not use any preservatives that harms the body, or any sugar and scent used to adjust the taste. This product is characterized only by its naturally subtle sweetness originating from Koji.
The Ingredients of Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder
Koji rice is rich in enzymes and beneficial for beauty and health.
These enzymes will help break down food during digestion and
increase the amount of good bacteria in the intestine.
People of Kiso region have a very healthy immune system.
The secret to their health is
lactic acid bacteria that exist in salt-free pickle.
Created in the process of miso making,
this lactic acid bacteria is derived from miso.
It’s been consumed by Japanese people for a very long time.
LK-117 is the source of taste that is made during Kimoto process in sake making.
Recent research has shown that it has good benefit like lowering allergy symptoms.
This benefit has gained so much attention from people.
Lactobacillus brevis can withstand harsh environments.
It also protects the intestine from harmful bacteria.
This microorganism is very beneficial especially during virus season.
Rice bran is a byproduct of sake making.
Moromi (a mash of fermented rice, koji, yeast and water) that has lactic acid bacteria in them
is made into fine powder called GABA.
The Health Benefit of Lactic Acid Bacteria
The intestines are concentrated with immune functions that protects our body. Therefore, if the intestines are unhealthy, our immunity will be reduced and people will be more susceptible to various diseases. In addition, the brain and intestine are closely related, and if the intestinal environment worsens, the hormone secretion of the brain also worsens, which may affect the mind, leading to depressing mood. Lactic acid bacteria is responsible for organizing and protecting the intestine, an important organ for us.
Lactic Acid Bacteria is Recommended for Solving Many Health Problems
When bad bacteria increase in the intestine, stool becomes stagnant and constipated. By taking lactic acid bacteria continuously, the intestinal balance will be improved and the intestine is activated, leading to the resolution of constipation.
The intestine is said to be the largest immune organ in the human body, and adjusting the intestinal environment leads to a body that is less susceptible to diseases.
If the intestinal environment deteriorates due to a bad eating habbit, aging, or extreme diet, there will be reduction in humoral immunity (Th2), causing allergic symptoms. By adjusting the intestinal flora balance with lactic acid bacteria, Th2 runaway can be suppressed and the painful symptoms can be improved. “Kimoto lactic acid bacteria” contained in lactic acid bacteria powder is expected to have an inhibitory effect on allergy.
Eighty to ninety percent of serotonin, a happy hormone that makes you feel calm and relaxed, is actually made in the intestine. Serotonin's role in the gut is to stimulate peristaltic movements of the large intestine to defecate. When serotonin secretion decreases, bowel movements slow down and becomes constipated. If constipation persists, serotonin secretion in the brain and intestines deteriorates, and both the mind and the body become sick. Lactic acid bacteria not only help us stay healthy physically but also mentally.
Acne and breakouts are prominent when constipation occurs. When constipation happen, bad bacteria become active in the intestine, causing spoilage and toxic gas. This can cause skin troubles around the whole body through the capillaries of the mucous membrane in the intestine. These skin problems will be completely resolved if constipation is resolved by taking lactic acid bacteria.
A high-fat diet that worsens the intestinal environment can cause colorectal cancer as well as dyslipidemia, which can cause stroke and heart disease. Dyslipidemia is a condition in which the amount of bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood is too high. Lactic acid bacteria work by adsorbing on bile acids, which are the source of cholesterol, help the body to excrete it and lower the cholesterol level.
Source: 乳酸菌がすべてを解決する Lactic Acid Bacteria Solve Everything by Doctor Toshio Goto
Because I had constipation and atopic dermatitis, I wanted to improve my intestinal health and purchased it. I take it continuously every day, and I no longer have troubles going to the bathroom. I'm very delighted and surprised!
I use it regularly. My constipation gradually improved, and my weight naturally dropped. I feel much more effective than trying to overdo it on my diet.
If I can’t go to the bathroom for a week, I usually rely on laxatives, but in the end that's not always enough for me. When I tried lactic acid bacteria powder, I finally can go to the toilet regularly. I am so surprised of how good the effect is.
It has almost no taste so I could drink it easily. I can feel the improvement on my body since my stomach problem gradually got better. I was pretty worried, so I’d like to continue using this for a while and see the outcome.
*These are personal opinions. Outcome may differ from person to person.
How To Consume Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder
Not only can you drink it as a lactic acid bacteria supplement, but you can also use it for cooking and making sweets.
Miki Maeda (Dietitian & Inner Beauty Planner)
Representatives of lifestyle cooking class called ‘Maeda Rice’ in Nishi-ku, Osaka. Everyday she advocate the benefit of taking care of one’s intestine to maintain health and beauty
Pumpkin and Onion Potage
- ・Pumpkin (peeled with no seed and chopped)
- ・Onion (finely chopped)
- ・Salt koji
- 1.5 tbsp
- ・Blackpepper (coarsely grounded)
- as needed
- ・Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder
How to Consume
- When is it better to drink during the day?
- There is no fixed time to drink it. You can drink before, or after meals, or at bedtime. Just as long as you keep it on a daily basis.
- Can I take it with a medicine?
- There is no particular problem as it is practically a food. But depending on the type of medicine, you may need to be careful when consuming. If you are taking any medication or currently hospitalized, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- How long should I continue to drink it?
- If you want to improve your health, first take it continuously for 2 weeks. It takes time for the intestinal environment to change. So with continuous intake, lactic acid bacteria in the intestine should gradually increase.
About The Product
- Can infants drink it?
- lactic acid bacteria powder is a safe food made only from natural ingredients. For infants, use a small amount. If your baby have any constipation or loose stool, please consult with your doctor first.
- Can I drink during pregnancy and lactation?
- We believe that there is no problem with ingestion, but we do not recommend it because it is a sensitive time for your body.
- Is there allergen in this?
- It is not included. Wheat and soybeans are used as the medium for cultivating Kurahana lactic acid bacteria, but they have been removed during purification.
- Are there any precautions for storage?
- Avoid direct sunlight and hot and humid places, please keep in a cool place. After opening, securely close the top zipper and store.
- What is ‘dextrin’? It says it is contained in the material.
- It is a starch made from sweet potato and tapioca (non-GMO, no pesticide residue detection, no allergic substance detection, quality standard tested). Please be assured that it is a necessary material for powdering lactic acid bacteria.
|Ingredients||Rice bran, rice bran fermented product (containing GABA), lactic acid bacteria powder (derived from miso), lactic acid bacteria powder (dextrin, lactic acid bacteria)|
|Size||1.5gr x 60 sachets|
|Storage Method||Avoid direct sunlight, heat and humidity, please store at room temperature|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA