Dried koji 260 g · Salt 105 g set - Convenient for salt koji making -
It is a set of dried koji and salt that can make salt koji as it is.
Koji is a long-established store in Nara "Inoue main store" special rice koji and natural salt. You can make delicious salt koji easily at your home in about 15 minutes.
It will raise the umami of various materials such as vegetables, meat, fish etc.
You can enjoy universal seasoning "salt koji" with your favorite taste.
* The expiration date of dried koji is one year.
Dried koji 260 g · Salt 105 g set - Convenient for salt koji making - How to make salt koji
1. Place the rice koji (one bag 260 grams) in a honey container.
2. Add salt to the honey container.
3. After salt and koji are put in, close the lid and shake well the honey container.
* Make sure that salt and koji firmly blur. 5. Place 500 ml of water in a honey container.
* When water is warmed to about 30 to 35 ℃, salt melts quickly, efficiently
Ready. 6. Lid the honey container and mix well.
If you mix thoroughly, preparation done is completed. 8. Leave the honey container at ambient temperature for 5 to 7 days.
Shake well the honey container thoroughly once a day, and mix the koji.
* The place of about 30 ℃ is most suitable for ripening koji.
It is good to put it in kotatsu etc. when the temperature is low. 9. Try licking and it will be finished if you feel moderate saltiness and umami.
Please save in the refrigerator.
Let's run out in about a month.
* It is convenient to know the completion as soon as you write the aging start date on the sticky note and paste it. 【Tips and points】
· You can use salt koji as it is from a honey container. Salt koji is sanitary because it does not touch spoons.
· Can be stored in a refrigerator with honey container.
· When mixing honey containers, tighten both the inner lid and the outer cap.
· If you use two cooking and aging rotations, you can always enjoy delicious salt koji dishes.
Dried koji 260 g · Salt 105 g set - Convenient for making salt koji - Message from producer Inoue main store
Inoue main store is founded in the late Edo period. I moved to Nara's present place to buy a factory that was originally engaged in the ice making business, and it will arrive now. Inoue Honten is a brick building, built in the Taisho era, making savory soy sauce and miso. I am sticking about koji as well. Please enjoy delicious cuisine such as salt koji, handmade miso, sweet sake, etc. with dry koji that you can use variously at home.
Inoue Main Store