About Organic Green Tea Powder from Uji, Kyoto
The powdered Green Tea (Ryokucha) made only with the highest quality, and softest tea leaves from Uji, Kyoto.
With only pouring hot water into the green tea powder, you can enjoy the delicious fragnance of this Uji’s Green Tea.
This green tea powder only uses the organically grown tea leaves from Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture.
The whole green tea leaves are processed into fine powder. So, you can get all the nutrients of green tea, such as catechins, carotene, vitamin E, and dietary fiber.
This green tea powder only uses the Uji tea leaves grown with pesticide-free and no chemical fertilizer cultivation. The tea leaves have been certified by organic JAS (Japanese Agricultural Standard).
That is why everyone including small children can enjoy drinking it with peace in mind.
You can enjoy about 40 cups of green tea in one bag (40 g).
Please enjoy the delicious and nicely fragrance Uji’s Green Tea.
What is Powdered Green Tea?
Powdered Green Tea is the name for green tea leaves that has been processed into powder.
It can be drunk simply by dissolving the green tea powder in hot water or water. It's also convenient because there is no tea leaves, and using teapot is not too necessary.
Also, "green tea powder" and "black tea (kocha)" have different standards.
Kocha is a product that uses fine tea leaves and is said to have an inferior grade to green tea (ryokucha).
This green tea powder only uses the organically grown tea leaves from Uji City.
6 Health Benefits of Green Tea You Will Never Regret to Know
Green tea holds an important part of daily life in Japan. Every year, 80,000 tons of green tea are consumed in Japan.
Lots of people believe that tea could help us become healthier.
In this article, we will show you the tea’s charm. Learn about green tea from its nutrition fact, to green tea’s health benefit.
Message from The Uji Green Tea Producer
We have been doing the organic tea cultivation since more than 20 years.
Before that, we took two full days to spray all the tea fields with pesticide. And so we were producing the general cultivation tea that is sprayed by pesticide for seven to eight times a year.
In Showa 47th year, Summer - I myself collapsed in the tea plantation when spraying the pesticide. The Doctor said that if I keep spraying the pesticide in hot weather with light clothes like this, eventually I could damage my liver, or I could not ever drink any liquor.
That said, pesticide will give a heavy burden for anyone who consume any food with it.
Therefore, we decide to make an organic tea cultivation that is pesticide-free and non-chemical fertilizer cultivation.
At first, we had a difficult time with organic cultivation. The harvested tea is decreasing, and other people told us that it is difficult to grow tea plants without any pesticides.
But we keep doing the trials and errors for the sake of ourselves, our family, and people who continue to consume our product.
With this motive, our tree become stronger and the harvest is gradually stabilized.
- Harimaen Seicha's
Mr. Harima Yoshiyuki
- I am satistied to deliver this organic cultivation matcha powder to everyone. It is our pleasure to bring the safe, healthy products for more than 10 years. Please enjoy Organic Uji Matcha that is carefully made without any pesticide cultivation.
Green Tea Benefits
Green tea contains many active ingredients. Unfortunately, many of those ingredients do not dissolve in water or hot water when you brew them. But they got thrown away together with the tea leaves instead.
This organic green tea powder allows you to consume many active ingredients contained in green tea, without worrying about pesticides.
Green tea powder mainly has the following ingredients and effects:
- ● Dietary fibers for constipation prevention, and other prevention for colon cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
- ● Beta-carotene antioxidants (active oxygen) for anti-cancer ingredient (lung and skin cancer), cataract prevention, and immune function enhancement.
- ● Vitamin E for anti-cancer ingredient (digestive system, lung, and breast cancer), diabete, heart disease, cataract prevention, and immune function enhancement.
- ● Chlorophyll for cancer prevention, antimutation, ulcer disease prevention, and deodorant.
- ● Catechin antioxidants for antimutation, anti-cancer ingredient (lung, kidney, pancreas, breast, and skin cancer), blood cholesterol suppression, blood sugar elevation suppression, antibacterial, dental caries prevention, deodorization, etc.
- ● Complex tannin antioxidants for anti-cancer ingredient, rich in flavonoids, prevention of coronary heart disease, and deodorization.
- ● Saponins for anti-asthma, antibacterial, and lowering blood pressure.
How to Drink Organic Green Tea Powder Deliciously
You can enjoy green tea powder with 2 different ways.
When brewing in teapot:
1. Add 1 teaspoon (about 1 g) of green tea powder to the teapot.
2. Add 100 cc of hot water and turn the teapot horizontally for about 30 times.
3. Pour the water into cup. Enjoy.
When brewing using tea cup:
1. Add 1 teaspoon (about 1 g) of green tea powder.
2. Add 100 cc of hot water, and stir well.
* You can also enjoy cold green tea by adding ice.
||Organic Green Tea Powder
||Organic Green Tea
||about 6 months
||Please avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture