What is boiled rice cooker?
It is a rice cooker made of heat resistant ceramic that you can enjoy cooking conveniently with a microwave oven. It is perfect size for 2 rice. Because it is a stylish and compact design that eliminates unevenness such as a handle, I do not choose a place for storage. Because it is a heat-resistant ceramic, of course it's OK even with direct fire. ※ Since the special instruction manual is attached, you can enjoy delicious rice cooking from the beginning of use for the first time.
What is TOJIKI TONYA (Toujikitonja)
We created what we have nurtured the history of producing regions from our own perspective It is the name of the project born with the concept of enriching our customers' lives. We reconsider the excellent value cultivated by the production area, We are making proposals tailored to the modern lifestyle.
● TOJIKI TONYA porcelain Porcelain is formed by kneading up powder which crushed porcelain stone and firing it at high temperature. The texture of the substrate is dense and the surface is white, which is characterized by hard and durable points compared to ceramics. It is also very easy to handle on a daily basis because it is difficult to stain spots and molds because there is no water absorption.
● TOJIKI TONYA semi-porcelain Semi-porcelain is a porcelain made by combining china clay and magnetic soil, which is a pottery that combines the properties of porcelain and porcelain. Please keep in mind the following points in order to enjoy using for a long time.
● TOJIKI TONYA pottery (earth) It is a representative material of pottery that has been used everyday since ancient times. There are many cases where the water absorbency is high, the eyes are coarse and soft, so there are features such as chipping easily, It is rich in kind, has a familiar, tasty texture.
● TOJIKI TONYA Pottery (Powder) It is the ones that are covered with white soil and burned by applying transparent glaze. Because it is water-absorbing, it is characterized by the ability to create a stain with a shade of "rain leaks" enough to wear out. It is a material to care for handling, but it has a unique texture with warmth and warmth.
● TOJIKI TONYA's heat resistant ceramic Petalite (special heat-resistant material) is included in heat-resistant ceramics. Therefore, even if the load due to heating is applied to the main unit, it has the property that breakage due to thermal expansion does not occur. It is a convenient material that you can use as a cooking utensil as a vessel if you can handle it properly.
● TOJIKI TONYA's Electric Pot Potarite (special heat resistant raw material) is included in the pot. Therefore, even if the load due to heating is applied to the main body, It has the property that breakage by thermal expansion does not occur. Also, since heat-resistant ceramic clay has a far-infrared effect, It has the effect of pulling out the umami of the ingredients and tailoring the dish.
● TOJIKI TONYA's Iga Nabe Clay potable from the Paleo-Biwako Formation, which is a stratum of the Iga production area, is highly refractory, Heat resistant ceramics have been made as a living tool in Japan since ancient times. It is very excellent in heat storage and heat retention, and it features a place that has a tasty soil texture. Because there is a far infrared effect, it also has the effect of pulling out the umami of the ingredients and tailoring the dish. Because no special fire resistance is added to raw materials, Compared with petalite-containing earthen pot among ordinary usage environments of everyday life, There is a characteristic that penetration (crack of the epidermis) easily occurs. When using Iga Nabe please enjoy the decaying impression of copying daily life.
Size: Width 200 mm × height 115 mm Material: Heat resistant soil Use classification: Microwave available Producing area: Mie prefecture