[Wholesale 100pc] KAWASHIMAYA Fermented Brown Rice 150g - Koso Genmai - Aged for 3 days at low temperature
Wholesale Fermented Brown Rice
This product is the wholesale bulk item containing 100pc of KAWASHIMAYA Fermented Brown Rice 150g. If you want to purchase the single item version, you can go to the product page by clicking here.
Koso Genmai or Enzyme Brown Rice is a brown rice that has been cooked with red beans and salt and then kept warm to ferment for 2-3 days. The biggest feature of koso genmai is the texture. Brown rice, though hard in nature, can be quite chewy and soft when properly soaked and kept warm for a few days. Truly a great food to eat for all ages.
We would like a lot of people to enjoy this delicacy, especially those who are careful about the health of their family, want to take care of their skin, and many others. With this intention in mind, Kawashima The Japan Store has carefully packed koso genmai so it is ready to eat without hassle.
This product is loved in Japan, that we’ve already sold about more than 50,000 packs of koso genmai.
Koso genmai is aged at low temperature to improve the nutritional value of brown rice. Plenty of nutritions are packed in this food such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids, dietary fiber, and GABA.
We recommend koso genmai especially to those who want to improve their health even though they are busy and to those who want to improve their digestive system.
All of the components are combined from the best ingredients that are loved by Kawashima The Japan Store. For the main ingredient, we chose pesticide-free brown rice.
The koso genmai is packed in a single serving pouch, just the right amount for one bowl (150gr). A perfect portion that is easy to eat.
Because it is packed for convenience and delicious even when eaten at room temperature, you can have it everywhere. Not only can you eat it at the dinner table, but you can also bring it with you as a lunch box or rice balls.
Since Koso Genmai can last up to 10 months at room temperature, you can stock it as emergency supply. Moreover, you can also keep it in the office pantry to eat as a nutritious ready to eat meal.
* The diagram represents the comparison between 100gr brown rice and 100gr white rice. The serving for Kawashima The Japan Store koso genmai or enzyme brown rice is 150gr
* Diagram Source: Nihon Shokuhin Hyoujun Seibunhyou 2015-nenban (Standard Diagrams of Japanese Food Composition 2015 7th edition)
* Book Source: Doku Dashi Koso Genmai Daietto (Brown Rice Detox Diet) by Okamoto Uka
Koso genmai (fermented enzyme brown rice) uses highly nutritious brown rice that is rich with healthy components. Plenty of important nutrients are contained such as vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and others.
Other than that, koso genmai has abundant essential enzymes for everyday life. Though the calorie count of brown rice is not that different when compared to the white counterpart, there is a big difference in the nutrition value.
If you don’t really like brown rice due to its originally hard and lumpy texture, feel free to try the delicious koso genmai.
* Per 100g of koso genmai (enzyme brown rice). Analysis value of Japan Food Research Laboratories (JFRL)
Koso genmai or enzyme brown rice is made from specially cultivated brown rice directly sent from our contract farmer. After that, the rice is cooked pot by pot by skillful workers in a contract factory that works together with Kawashima The Japan Store, and then it is packed into convenient pouches.
Can be preserved for a long time
By packing it in pouches, we’re able to make this product last up to 10 months at room temperature without using any preservatives or additives.
Made without preservatives or additives
We don’t use any preservatives or additives to make this product. The ingredients only consist of brown rice, red beans, black rice, and salt (To make the rice easy to take out from the packaging, we use a tiny bit of locally sourced rice oil. All ingredients are purchased from reliable producers that are trusted by Kawashima The Japan Store.
Cost reduction ingenuity
We simplified the packaging because we want our customers to easily use a great quality product. To make the price cheap and encourage our customers to continue buying this, we decided to not use a label for the packaging. That way, we can focus more on putting high quality ingredients into compact pouches.
|Fermented Brown Rice (Koso Genmai)
|Brown rice, black rice, red beans, salt
|150gr x 100pc
|Keep away from sunlight, keep in a cool dry place
|10 Months (in room temperature)
|Product Weight In Total
|*Delivery with EMS and surface mail has a maximum limit of 30kg. If your total order exceeds 30kg, we recommend separate shipments.
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA