Denemon Sashimi Tamari Sauce (Kuramoto Denemon Tamari Soy Sauce For Sashimi)150ml
Out Of Stock
Denemon Sashimi Tamari Sauce
(Kuramoto Denemon Tamari Soy Sauce For Sashimi)150ml
Denemon Sashimi Tamari Sauce is a gem that is made from carefully selected ingredients and matured for 3 years. This tamari sauce will make your sashimi more delightfully delicious.
Made from local Japanese soybeans and organic sun-dried salt, this tamari sauce is prepared in large cedar vat and piled with stones. After that, it is let to rest and aged carefully for 3 years. When the tamari sauce is exctracted, mirin is added to the mixture making it suitable for eating sashimi.
This product is filled with exquisite flavor that is acquired from round soybean's mellow umami flavor and a long period of maturation process. It is made without additional sweetener, food additives, nor preservatives. Truly a tasty tamari sauce that you can enjoy.
Kuramoto Denemon Ito Shoten Manufacture Building
|Storing Guide||Keep in a cool dark place, refrigerate after opening|
|Ingredients||Soybeans, salt, mirin|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA