Black Koji Starter for Shochu 200 g [5 pcs Set] - Product From "Akita Konno" Store, Akita Prefecture
What is Black Koji Starter for Shochu 200 g [5 pcs Set]?
This is a powerful black koji starter that able to produce a large amount of citric acid, which is strong against various microorganisms.
It is packed with 200 g x 5 pieces of black koji starter for shochu.
The shochu made using a black koji starter has a strong and thick taste. The taste is also rich, which is delicious. You will see the difference of the taste clearly if you diluted the shochu with hot water (お湯割り, oyuwari), rather than just with room temperature water (水割り, mizuwari).
The Amount of The Koji Rice That Can be Made and the Amount of Rice and Koji Starter Used
Note: 合 is a Japanese unit of measurement, usually used to measure rice, sake, etc. (1合 equal to approx. 150 grams, 0,18 liters, or 0,33 metres square)
This is just a reference to the amount of koji rice and koji starter seed.
For the koji starter, it is easier to make koji rice if you use koji starter in bigger amount. Even if you use a lot of koji starter, there will be no problem.
|Netto||200 g x 5 pcs|
|Manufacturer||Akita Konno Store, Akita Prefecture, Japan|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA