Sakuranoen Yabukita Green Tea "Ao" (Sencha) 80 g
Out Of Stock
Enjoy the serenely harvested tea grown without using any chemical fertilizers and pesticides
Pestides-free・no fertilize cultivation tea making by「Sakuranoen」from the Kumamoto Prefecture, Yabukita species of the first flush named as Ao. The tea leaves have been brought up under the sunlight without using any chemical fertilizers or pesticides.Through the outdoor cultivation the main breed Yabukita has been cultivated. With robust and mellow taste, that feels rich and refreshing.
In the land of nature-rich MinamataSakuranoen is located in Minamata City, Kumamoto Prefecture, surrounded by nature. Since the opening of the 2nd year of Showa era, it has been handed down to the present generation that continued to value the traditional native species. With the idea that tea will be a blissful connection between people, the tea making has been handled by a conscientious family.
No pesticide / chemical fertilizer cultivationYabukita Sencha [Ao] is cultivated in pesticide-free chemical fertilizer in this tea plantation of Sakuranoen. It is a cultivation method that has been practiced from the thought that things are more familiar to nature and even for our body.
Mellow richness, with refreshing taste
[Ao] is a the main Yabukita blend tea. The delicious Sencha can be refreshing at the same time have a robust and mellowness finishing taste. Pestides-free・no fertilize cultivation tea, made with humility and care by human hands, Yabukita tea blends, Ao. It is a tea that you can consume safely with a piece of mind. Please enjoy it once.
|raw materials||Green Tea|
|Internal capacity||80 g|
|Producing area||Kumamoto Prefecture|
|Preservation method||Avoid high temperature and humidity, please note the lingering scent after opening|
How to make delicious Sencha 'Ao'Amount of tea leaves: 1 teaspoon lightly (3 g) Amount of hot water: 100 cc per cup Steaming time: ◆ 1st cup / hot water ... 10 to 30 seconds, lukewarm water ... 1 minute strong ◆ 2nd, 3rd cup / Pour water without waiting 【If you eat with watering out】 The same amount of tea leaves and water for 1 cup / 2 minutes stronger, 2nd, 3rd cup ~ / about 1 minute
Product line-upTea of "Sakuranoen" is available in a wide range of sencha, hojiji tea, black tea. Please choose according to your preference.
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA