Furikake Rice Seasoning Katsuo (Bonito) 28g, Made in Japan with Domestic Ingredients
Out Of Stock
Bonito Furikake Made With High Quality Domestic Ingredients
From the main ingredient to the seasonings, all are obtained domestically in Japan. We valued the original taste of the furikake ingredient without any chemical additives, chemical coloring, nor preservatives.
The crispy and fragrant flavored dried bonito and grilled seaweed go really well with rice.
* In the product manufacturing process, we manufacture products containing milk components, eggs, and shrimp.
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON USA!
We are pleased to inform you that this product is now available on Amazon USA. Click the link to see the product!BUY ON AMAZON
Ingredients With Abundant Nutrients
This furikake is packed with plenty of sea nutrition that is centered on calcium. Only domestic raw materials are used, so it is perfectly safe to consume. You can easily use it everyday on your dining table or use it for lunch boxes.
・ Bonito Flakes: Made in Kagoshima and Shizuoka prefectures
・ Bonito Bone Powder: Domestic
・ Nori: Ariake Sea, Setouchi Sea
・ Green Laver: Domestic
・ Sugar: Sugar beet from Hokkaido
・ Salt: From Ako, Hyogo Prefecture
・ Soy sauce: Soybeans (domestic), wheat (domestic), salt (domestic), seed koji (domestic)
・ Yeast extract: Domestic
・ Mirin: Glutinous rice (domestic), koji(domestic), shochu (domestic)
Sprinkle on warm rice
Mix in rice balls
For seasoning Japanese-style spaghetti
Mix with fried rice, potato salad, and omelet rolls
|Product Name||Bonito Furikake|
|Ingredients||Bonito, sugar, salt, seaweed, soy sauce, bonito bone powder, yeast extract, mirin, green laver, (some include wheat and soybeans)|
|Storage Guide||Please keep away from direct sunlight and don’t put it in high temperature and humidity.|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA