Urashima Nori - Nori Chazuke 5 Sachets
Out Of Stock
Simple and relaxing, nori chazuke
Assorted 4 bags of the classic Nori Chazuke.
Chazuke or Ochazuke is a Japanese dish where you add tea, dashi, or hot water over rice. This dish is light, warming, and delicious.
To make it, sprinkle dried Chazuke over warm rice and pour plenty of hot water. For best result, add 180ml of boiling water. But feel free to adjust according to your preference. You can also enjoy it as a soup by itself.
Add umeboshi to make it even more luxurious
Put salmon on top and make salmon chazuke
|Product Name||Urashima Nori - Nori Chazuke|
|Ingredients||Domestically produced seasoning powder (salt, lactose, sugar, etc), nori, arare, seasoning (amino acids, etc). Ingredients partially include lactose, wheat, and soybeans.|
|Storing Guide||Keep at room temperature|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA