Ryujin Ume’s Umeboshi Paste (Crushed Ume) 470g
About Ryujin Ume's Umeboshi Paste (Crushed Ume)
Umeboshi Paste from Ryujin Ume, a product of Wakayama Prefecture, Japan. It has an old-styled, sour umeboshi (Japanese pickled plum) flavor.
You can use it easily because it is a pure umeboshi extract.
The tart, puree-like texture is suitable for daily cooking ingredients.
Please use this umeboshi paste when making onigiri (rice balls), sushi, vegetable stir-fry, salad dressing, or simmered dishes. The size is also suitable to use as a souvenir!
Get To Know Umeboshi, The Japanese Salted Plums
What is umeboshi? Umeboshi is a pickled plum that has a sour and salty flavor.
Because of its excessive benefits, umeboshi are loved by Japanese people even now.
Let's get to know umeboshi and learn how to eat it deliciously!
|Name||Ryujin Ume's Umeboshi Paste (Crushed Ume) 470g|
|Raw Ingredients||Plum (Kishu Ume), Umeboshi ingredients (salt, perilla leaves)|
|Preservation Method||please store it in normal temperature|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA