KAWASHIMAYA "Fermented Brown Rice" - Koso Genmai - Aged for 3 days at low temperature, 5 Type Trial Set (5 x 150g)
Out Of Stock
Koso Genmai or Enzyme Brown Rice is a brown rice that has been cooked with red beans and salt and then kept warm to ferment for 2-3 days. The biggest feature of koso genmai is the texture. Brown rice, though hard in nature, can be quite chewy and soft when properly soaked and kept warm for a few days. Truly a great food to eat for all ages.
We would like a lot of people to enjoy this delicacy, especially those who are careful about the health of their family, want to take care of their skin, and many others. With this intention in mind, Kawashima The Japan Store has carefully packed koso genmai so it is ready to eat without hassle.
This product is loved in Japan, that we’ve already sold about more than 50,000 packs of koso genmai.
5 types of koso genmai, each made with different special addition:
- Simple Basic Type
- Mochi Wheat Type
- 30 Assorted Grains type
- 4 Color Soybeans Type
- Dried Vegetables Type
Feel free to try each of them and find the type of Koso Genmai That you like!
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA