Organic Brown-rice Miso "Umi no Sei" (From Japan's Domestic Ingredients)
Out Of Stock
Organic Brown-rice Miso "Umi no Sei"A natural brown-rice miso with traditional, original, and authentic taste; made by traditional method, from all organic Japan's domestic ingredients.
Using traditional cedar wood barrel which has strong resistance to heat, this brown rice miso is fermented with traditional fermentation method.
【Ingredients】 Organic soybean (From Akita and Aomoro Prefecture), Organic rice (From Saitama Prefecture), Salt (From Izu Ōshima Island).
|Name||Organic Brown-rice Miso "Umi no Sei" (From Japan's Domestic Ingredients)|
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA