About Harimaen Organic Uji Green Tea (Ryokucha) Powder 40g
Organic Green Tea (Ryokucha) Powder by Harimaen is made only with the highest quality and softest green tea leaves from Uji, Kyoto.
Because 100% of the green tea leaves are grounded in a fine powder, you can get all of its possible nutrients (antioxidants, carotene, vitamin E, dietary fiber, etc.) in every cup. It is very recommended for those who want to focus on beauty and health products.
Not only processed using high-quality green tea leaves,
This green tea powder uses organically cultivated tea leaves under the Japanese Organic JAS Certification, USDA Organic Certification, and EU Organic Certification standards.
Everyone, including small children, can safely drink everyday tea because the raw ingredients are free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
You can enjoy about 40 cups of green tea in one bag (40 g).
How to enjoy the green tea powder: dissolve one teaspoon (1g) of Green Tea Powder into 100cc of hot water or water. Very easy and delicious, both for hot/cold tea.
Please enjoy the delicious and refreshing fragrance of organic Uji Green Tea Powder in your daily diet!
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON USA!
We are pleased to inform you that Harimaen Organic Uji Green Tea (Ryokucha) Powder 40g is now available on Amazon USA. Click the link to see the product!
BUY ON AMAZON
What is Green Tea Powder?
Powdered Green Tea is the name for green tea leaves grounded in fine powder form.
It can be drunk simply by dissolving the green tea powder in hot water or water. This way, you can drink green tea powder in a very convenient way, hot or cold, in every season throughout the year!
It's also convenient because there are no tea leaves, and using a teapot is not too necessary.
Also, "green tea (ryokucha) powder" and "black tea (kocha)" have different standards.
Black tea uses fermented tea leaves, while green tea uses immediately steamed tea leaves. Because green tea needs freshly picked tea leaves for the steaming process, black tea tends to use inferior tea leaves to green tea.
Learn more about green tea and its health benefits in our article below.
6 Health Benefits of Green Tea You Will Never Regret to Know
Green tea holds an important part of daily life in Japan. Every year, 80,000 tons of green tea are consumed in Japan.
Lots of people believe that tea could help us become healthier.
In this article, we will show you the tea’s charm. Learn about green tea from its nutrition facts, to green tea’s health benefits.
Message from The Uji Matcha Producer - Harimaen
We have been doing organic tea cultivation for more than 20 years.
Before that, we took two full days to spray all the tea fields with pesticides. And so we were producing the general agriculture tea that sprayed with pesticide seven to eight times.
One Year in Showa 47Th Year, Summer -. I collapsed in the tea plantation when spraying the pesticide. The doctor said that if I keep spraying the pesticide in hot weather with light clothes like this, eventually I could damage my liver, or I can not ever drink any liquor.
That said, the pesticide will give a heavy burden on anyone who consumes any food with it.
Therefore, we decide to make organic tea cultivation that is pesticide-free and non-chemical fertilizer cultivation.
At first, we had a difficult time with organic cultivation. The harvested tea is decreasing, and other people told us that it is difficult to grow tea plants without pesticides.
But we keep doing the trials and errors for the sake of ourselves, our family, and people who continue to consume our product.
With this motive, our tree becomes more robust, and the harvest is gradually stabilized.
Mr. Harima Yoshiyuki
I am satisfied to deliver this organic cultivation green tea (ryokucha) powder to everyone. It is our pleasure to bring safe, healthy products for more than 10 years. Please enjoy Organic Uji Green Tea Powder that is carefully made without any pesticide cultivation.
Green Tea Benefits
Green tea contains many active ingredients. Unfortunately, many of those ingredients do not dissolve in water or hot water when you brew them. They got thrown away together with the tea leaves instead.
This organic green tea powder allows you to consume many active ingredients in green tea without worrying about pesticides.
Green tea powder mainly has the following ingredients and effects:
● Dietary fibers. Effective for constipation prevention and other prevention for colon cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
● Beta-carotene antioxidant (active oxygen) is an effective anti-cancer ingredient, especially for lung and skin cancer. Also can help to prevent cataract and to enhance immune function.
● Vitamin E is an effective anti-cancer ingredient (digestive system, lung, and breast cancer). Vitamin E can also help prevent diabetes, heart disease, cataract and enhance immune function.
● Chlorophyll can prevent cancer, anti mutation, ulcer disease prevention, and deodorant.
● Catechin is one of the natural antioxidants contained in green tea. It is an anti-cancer ingredient, especially for lung, kidney, pancreas, breast, and skin cancer. Moreover, it could help blood cholesterol suppression, blood sugar elevation suppression, dental caries prevention, and acts as antibacterial properties.
● Complex tannin antioxidants are an anti-cancer ingredient rich in flavonoids. Tannin can prevent coronary heart disease.
● Saponins for anti-asthma, antibacterial, and lowering blood pressure.
How to Drink Organic Green Tea Powder Deliciously
You can enjoy green tea powder with 2 different ways.
When brewing in teapot:
1. Add 1 teaspoon (about 1 g) of green tea powder to the teapot.
2. Add 100 cc of hot water and turn the teapot horizontally for about 30 times.
3. Pour the water into cup. Enjoy.
When brewing using tea cup:
1. Add 1 teaspoon (about 1 g) of green tea powder.
2. Add 100 cc of hot water, and stir well.
* You can also enjoy cold green tea by adding ice.
This green tea powder is delicious to drink as hot tea to warm you up in winter,
As an ice tea for summer refreshments,
Or as a green tea latte that is popular among children.
Please enjoy any green tea beverage according to your liking!
||Harimaen Organic Uji Green Tea (Ryokucha) Powder
||Organic green tea (Kyoto)
||Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
||About 10 months
||Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.