Organic Flaxseed Oil 180g - JAS Organic, Cold-Pressed, No Cholesterol, No Salt, Additive-free
Out Of Stock
The 7 Special Features of This Organic JAS Certified Cold-pressed Flaxseed Oil
1. Flaxseed oil made with cold press method
2. Certified by Organic Japanese Agricultural Standards (JAS)
3. Unrefined type
4. In a light-shielding bottle packaging to prevent oxidation
6. No genetic modification
7. Zero cholesterol
Organically Grown Flax Seeds + Cold Press Method
This Organic Flaxseed Oil, which is carefully cold-pressed from flax seeds organically cultivated in Canada, contains plenty of omega 3 essential fatty acids (α-linolenic acid), which are often deficient in modern diets.
With the low temperature pressing method (cold press manufacturing method), you can taste the original flavor of flaxseed.
Safe and Reliable Organic JAS Certified Product
The Organic JAS Certification logo is a certification mark that is attached only to products that have passed the quality standards and labeling standards set by the Minister of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan.
This product is also processed and packed at an organic certified factory in Japan and undergoes thorough quality control. The quantity is 180 ml, which is easy to use up before expiration date.
Light-shielding Bottle Packaging That Prevents the Oxidation of Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is a very oxidizable oil. Therefore, it is important to use a light-shielding container type that does not allow light to pass through during storage. Oxidized oil is said to have the potential to produce lipid peroxide, which is said to cause deterioration of taste and aging.
This product is packed in a "light-shielding bottle type" that is designed not to lose the nutrition of flaxseed oil. When storing, it is best to keep away from sunlight and fluorescent light. After opening it, please store in the refrigerator.
Omega 3 Is an Essential Fatty Acid That the Body Cannot Produce
Do you know α-linolenic acid, which is the main component of "omega 3 fatty acid", one of the unsaturated fatty acids?
Omega 3 fatty acids are "essential fatty acids" that cannot be produced by the body, but it is an important nutrient that tend to be deficient in the modern people's diet which centered on Western foods. By taking an appropriate amount of flaxseed oil every day, which is rich in α-linolenic acid, you can meet the daily needs of omega 3 fatty acids that tend to be deficient.
One Teaspoon Is Enough to Get the Recommended Amount of Omega 3 Daily Intake
With 1 teaspoon of organic flax oil, you can get about 2.4g of omega 3 (α-linolenic acid), which is an essential fatty acid. This supplements the nutritional requirement of omega 3 per day for an adult. Flaxseed oil is perfect for breakfast, such as for salads, mixed with miso soup and natto, or sprinkled on tofu. You can also mix it with yogurt or drinks.
Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan's "2015 Dietary Intake Standards" recommends that an adult take 1.6 g to 2.4 g of omega-3 essential fatty acid (α-linolenic acid) per day as a guide.
I put it into my daily diet!
The dressing blended with flaxseed oil has been well received by my husband, and I like the firm taste and the slightly bitter taste of flaxseed and its aroma. (Female, 20s y/o)
It is convenient to use in various ways, such as adding it to miso soup or tomato soup.
I use it regularly. For my health, I have a teaspoon daily for breakfast and dinner. Since it was thick flax oil, I mainly use it for cooking. (Female, 30s y/o)
It is just the right size to use up in a month!
The bottle-type flaxseed oil sold at supermarkets was a little small or too large, but this flaxseed oil is the right size to use every day for a month! I tried flaxseed oil from various manufacturers, but I found this organic flaxseed oil to be the most delicious. (Female, 40s y/o)
Q&A About Flaxseed Oil
- What kind of flaxseed oil should I choose?
- Flaxseed oil is sensitive to heat, so choose one that is extracted by cold pressing. It is safer to extrct the oil slowly and carefully without using chemical solvents.
Also, choose the unrefined one to get the full nutrients of flaxseed oil.
- Should flaxseed oil be stored in the refrigerator to prevent oxidation?
- Oxidation of α-linolenic acid proceeds by contact with light, heat, and air.
Therefore, we recommend that you store it in a place where sunlight and heat are not easily transmitted, and after opening it, put it in the refrigerator and use it up as soon as possible.
- What does this flaxseed oil taste like?
- This flaxseed oil is made from flaxseed that is organically cultivated in Canada and made by the special "cold pressing method", so it has a strong taste that you can feel the original bitterness of flaxseed.
It is a recommended to use it for salad or add to natto or miso soup. It is a versatile organic flax oil that goes well with any dish, as the taste does not change significantly when mixed with the dish.
|Product Name||Organic Flaxseed Oil - JAS Organic, Cold-Pressed, No Cholesterol, No Salt, Additive-free|
|Product Type||Organic Edible Flaxseed Oil|
|Ingredients||Organic flaxseed oil by cold pressing method)|
|Country of Origin||Canada (Processed in Japan)|
|Nutrition Info (Per 100g)||Lipid 100g (saturated fatty acid 9g)
α-linolenic acid 59g
Oleic acid 17g
Linoleic acid 14g
|Other Details||Cholesterol 0
Not genetically modified
Why shop with KAWASHIMAYA?
- We sell only authentic and high-quality products
- 100% Made in Japan products are as listed
- Organic and non-GMO products are as listed
- All products are new and have long expiry date
- All products are handled directly from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan
- Easy and secure payment options with CC or PayPal
- Safe and insured international shipping methods
- English and Japanese customer support by email
- Wholesale discount prices available for selected products
- Find insightful articles from KAWASHIMAYA Blog
- Get exclusive discounts for KAWASHIMAYA Newsletter subscribers
- Easy shop on KAWASHIMAYA Amazon USA